Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Health My Muscles

Here I am. A friend of mine complained that I do not update my Blog regularly. I say 'True, True' but you may well ask 'WHY'. Laziness is one thing and the other being time. Since I now work and copy edit and do the housework and cooking and gardening etc etc, quality time is a thing of the past for me. If I want the latter I have to shelf some activity and that has become sacrificing my 'walks' and the little time I spend on my treadmill or my low impact exercises. It is so easy to just want to sit in front of my new 40" LCD HDTV.

But all said and done I must do 2 things and that is to update my Blog regularly and start exercising. With my part time maid gone on a break for 3 weeks my muscles are taking a beating. I tend to tear my muscles very easily and pull my nerves. The other day I picked up my sister's 400 + pages book for editing and while trying to turn around to place it on the back seat of the car my right arm felt a terrible pain and I had to stop in my tracks!!!

So like my Blog reads ' My Health, My Wealth' this has to be my niche.I shall shortly start researching and actually practising what I am about to preach in my future blog updates. And I shall start with my muscles. So until next week.......look out for more on "My health, My Muscles'.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment