Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I feel Great!

When I first started this blog I said 'Life is not a Blast'. Let me tell you why....at age 57 lots of changes take place. Women in my age group and I think men too experience alot of body changes - I felt great until about 2 years ago. Wham!!! Menopause set in all of a sudden........I had none of the symptoms some of my buddies and sisters experienced for years...but when it hit me, it hit me bad.

My muscles tore so easily, my joints ached, sleepless nights, injured my foot and knee and in the process developed a tennis elbow and worse still latterly ' Vertigo'. GOD I called out ...WHY Me????

But today thru' a host of holistic and herbal remedies I am beginning to take hold of my health and I would like to share it with you. Before I do that go visit www.fusionexcel.com. Read its contents and I will write more tomorrow. I hope to see your comments in due course.

Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment