Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Health, My Wealth!!

As the old adage goes ' Health is wealth' !! Its precisely that...today as I follow on from my earlier post I am a hundred times better in more ways than one. For one thing if only you knew what a mess (health wise of course) I was in last year you'd marvel at what I am up to these days.

With menopause came a string of injuries - torn right hand muscles, a sprained left ankle and knee and a left tennis elbow - all one after another and to top it all I was hit by vertigo!!

With no maid and all the household chores to do, aches and pains in my joints, unable to take evening walks with my friends which I habitually did - my deteriorting health made me wonder if my days were coming to an end. Doctors' prescriptions did not agree with me as I have allergies to medicines - I turned to alternative healing methods - chinese massage, reflexology, yoga, herbal medicines - yes they all helped but the best of all is when I was introduced to the Quantum Pendant.

Friends do check it out. I started to wear the pendant round about Chinese New year when my good friend Terrence came visiting with some loh Kums. Hope I've spelt that right?? He introduced the pendant to me and in fact loaned it to me for free to try for a week. Its healing properties were amazing. I just had my vertigo attacks and decided to put it on. Believe me if I tell you my vertigo disappeared in 15 mins. You will not believe me so go check it yourself - visit www.fusionexcel.com and read abt scalar energy. Then come back to me. RM563/- is a small price to pay - a one time investment to gain your health. For with health comes wealth cos' you can just abt do anything and everything. Nothing like having my life back in order and hence one of my reasons for blogging!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, since my last visit you've certainly made lots of improvements here Mitty! Way to go girl! :-) And yes, it's true, that's me that Harmit is referring to. The Fusion Excel Quantum Pendant is worth its weight in diamonds! And everyone I've lent it to has either bought one or otherwise asked me how they can get into the business! Ask Harmit about the how ok! Cheers! Terrence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled Terrence ....somebody has visited my blog and left a comment. Thank you so much...more to come so please do visit - my blog that is tho' you know you are welcome to my home any day for a cup a Chai.......

    ReplyDelete